The Studio 💫
No updates to the Studio in August, but fear not–our Builder update this month is so exciting that you’ll quickly forget the sadness you are feeling.
The Builder 🔧
Buttons are here! 🎉 A new addition to the Pins family–Buttons let you add persistent in-app triggers to help drive user action.
- This means that you can now drop a Button directly into your product that can act as a launcher for on-demand Flows and URL Links. It’s an awesome way to add persistent & non-invasive calls-to-action to help drive users to where you want, when theywant! Win-win! And all that without bothering your engineering teams.
- And the good news just keeps rolling in because Buttons are live for all customers on Essentials, Growth, and Enterprise plans.
- To start building, select Drop a Pin in the Builder and choose Button from the menu:
- Super exciting, right? We can’t wait to see all the cool ways you start using Buttons! For more info on how to add a Button, read our help doc.
An update on the sibling of Buttons—Icon with Tooltips. Now, this Pin type closes after a user clicks a button or link within the tooltip.
Lastly, now available on all Experience types, creating Go To URL actions within any button will allow you to easily add a Profile Attribute to help with dynamic URLs.
Bug fixes 🐛💥
- Flows:We’ve cleaned up some clutter and removed Flow navigation steps from being selectable as a targetable condition.
- Accessibility:Fixed an accessibility issue by removing unnecessary ARIA labels on various Flow Experiences that created confusion for screen readers.
- Accessibility:Fixed an accessibility issue by correctly labeling “Close” elements within our Flow Experiences.
- Pins:Fixed an issue where Overlayed Icon w/ Tooltip Pins were not always being placed exactly where you clicked.
- Pins:Fixed an issue for Icon with Tooltip Pins where the position of the Icon in preview didn’t match the position in a live setting.
- Pins:Fixed an issue that required some Pin Icons to be double-clicked in order to be opened.
- Pins:Fixed an issue where List/Bulleted items with Icon w/ Tooltip Pins were not maintaining proper formatting after saving.
- Pins:Fixed an issue where some Pins were not working when they were placed inside dropdown menus.
- Pins:Fixed an issue where folks could click buttons within Icon w/ Tooltip Pins even if the Tooltip was closed.
- Flows:Fixed an issue so the Flow Builder will not crash when selecting the Rating content block.
- Flows:Fixed an issue where Flows that started with a Navigation step could not see their Analytics.