The elves at Appcues were busy in December gearing up for what is going to be an incredible year of feature releases and updates. 🎁 Stay tuned–we can't wait for you to see what we've been working on!
- Another content type has landed–you can now add Rating questions! ⭐ Choose from three different styles: Number, Star, or Emoji. Select your orientation style, edit the question field to match your brand, and include an error message for required questions. More survey question types are coming soon. Learn more or chat with our team to see the new options.
- Mobile SDKs - 1.2.0: Version 1.2.0 updates have been released for all Mobile SDK products (Native iOS and Android, Segment Plugins, React Native, Flutter, and Ionic).
Bug fixes 🐛💥
- User Profile:We fixed an issue where the header was not wrapping, and the text was extending off the screen. Now, the header is truncating and showing the full name on hover.
- NPS:We fixed an issue where the audience percentage targeting was off by 1% (i.e. if the NPS survey was set to show to 100% of users, it was only showing to 99% of users). Now session randomizer is set to beless than or equal towhatever percentage is selected, and will work as expected.
- Mobile SDKs1.2.1React Native:A hotfix was deployed to address this issue. While, no immediate action is required, we recommended that customers apply this update when possible.